Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Scheduling Magnets

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

I ordered magnets for the kids to manipulate around, for doing school. I get off work at 6am. I come home, wake them up, I make breakfast while they get dressed and make beds, we eat breakfast, do chores, and start school by 8am. Because I need sleep... school needs to be over by (preferrablly by) noon. Then I sleep till 5pm. I start dinner, eat, clean the kitchen (everyone helps). Then I spend time with the kids, make sure they get their baths, have them read for an hour and go to bed ... and I leave for work. Friday, Saturday and Sundays are completely different. I have off from work and do not do school on those days. So anyways... all of that just to say that the magnets arrived today. =)

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... Emerson 

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Those are neat!  Can you order whatever you want on them?  Is that a black dry erase board?

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Those look really cool!  Can you get them with pictures for the LOs who cannot read yet?

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I really like those Celtic!  Where did you order them from?

Love the dragon!

celticdragon77
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

You can get them to say whatever you want - you can even have erasable ones. 

Yes, that is black erase board. Having that and the magnets makes it so that we change up the day if we want, but still have a vidual guide of what needs done, and where we are at time wise. I really need to get a clock to put over there. But I need to clear some stuff on top of that stand because it is so cluttered over there right now. Somehow tons of their summer readers have ended up there. =)

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Those are neat!  Can you order whatever you want on them?  Is that a black dry erase board?

celticdragon77
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I think I remember when ordering that there was an option of images. I think she markets them as chore magnets. However they are customizable and I put in our schedule instead, when ordering. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Those look really cool!  Can you get them with pictures for the LOs who cannot read yet?

celticdragon77
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoreThanAMemoryAK?ref=seller_info is the link.

The dragon originally represented wisdom, and so it seemed liked a good decoration for our house. 

Quoting kmath:

Love the dragon!

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Cool, thanks!  I might get some for D!

Quoting celticdragon77:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoreThanAMemoryAK?ref=seller_info is the link.

The dragon originally represented wisdom, and so it seemed liked a good decoration for our house. 

Quoting kmath:

Love the dragon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)