Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's Friday! What is going on this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 10 Replies
Whatcha doing?
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM

We pick DD up from camp tomorrow!!! She has been gone all week at a Christian kid's camp. DS has been lost without her,lol. Then we plan on hitting the pool, church, and fishing. We start our new school year next Tuesday, so I have a little bit of planning that needs to get done.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
We pick up Missie from Girl Scout camp tonight. My younger kids certainly missed her. Our new year starts on July 8th.

Quoting RheaF:

We pick DD up from camp tomorrow!!! She has been gone all week at a Christian kid's camp. DS has been lost without her,lol. Then we plan on hitting the pool, church, and fishing. We start our new school year next Tuesday, so I have a little bit of planning that needs to get done.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Oraganizing my house.  I have so little time before my trip.  I am taking a train from MI to MT on the 10th.  I can't wait.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like a beautiful trip!

Quoting jen2150:

Oraganizing my house.  I have so little time before my trip.  I am taking a train from MI to MT on the 10th.  I can't wait.

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM

We are going shopping today.  DS got $20 from his dad to spend while on vacation and he hasn't spent it yet and wants to.  Tomorrow we are having a BBQ with family and Sunday we fly home.  Sunday is going to be another very long day.

wowguildmomma
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM

nursing 4 sick kids and sick DH lol. Since I will be stuck at home i will be finishing the shopping for curriculum options and making sure that i covered all the subjects so i can go over the options with DH and we can decide what needs to be bought on the 18th during the mardel education sale that is here or if we can get it cheaper online.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Cleaning house and unpacking some more.  Yay! me.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:13 AM
That does sound busy.

Quoting kmath:

We are going shopping today.  DS got $20 from his dad to spend while on vacation and he hasn't spent it yet and wants to.  Tomorrow we are having a BBQ with family and Sunday we fly home.  Sunday is going to be another very long day.

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

DD will most likely spend the night at a friends house.  DS and I will just hang out at home.  I need to get some cleaning done and try to get some things up on ebay.  (looking to make some $$ for an ipad).

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM

And nursing one of our baby parakeets.  Shes having a hard time standing up :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN