Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What was your favorite subject to teach last year?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
  • 22 Replies
Or, if you are new to homeschooling, what are you most looking forward to teaching?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Mine is always nature/science :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Mine is usually history, but for the past 2 years science has been a lot of fun.

lucsch
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Teach? Math, of course! I love it!

My daughter's was my reading of the LIttle House books to her. She never read them, despite them being her in room before her birth (LOL) because she thought they would be boring, but by the end of the year she was upset that we were running out of books.

MacMamaof5
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Reading and Language Arts.  But I've got to get excited about Math since my son has taken a like to it as of late. 

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Geography through and Chemistry are my top two. This year it is going to be creative math and physics.
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Reading and Language Arts.  I'm looking forward to history this year as my son wants to learn where the native Americans started out and where they are now.  Getting some cool stuff from the library.  :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:43 AM
My daughter LOVED Little house in the big woods. I'm trying to decide which to read next.

Quoting lucsch:

Teach? Math, of course! I love it!

My daughter's was my reading of the LIttle House books to her. She never read them, despite them being her in room before her birth (LOL) because she thought they would be boring, but by the end of the year she was upset that we were running out of books.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Science !
oredeb
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

anything except language arts!

kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I think Math will be fun since we both love it.  Science should be pretty cool as well.  I just know I am NOT looking forward to LA. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)