Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Bam. Done.

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 10 Replies
7 moms liked this

I, Miss Procrastination, have officially ordered curricula for the fall.

Proud of myself.

That is all. bow down

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM

way to go 

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM

there should be a procrastinators annonymous for people like us!! lol

shh

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Now comes the harder task for me - being content with what I've ordered and resisting the urge/desire/need to order more, different, prettier, shinier things :P

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I told myself that a few weeks ago then I ordered 5 new books today.  I am hopeless.  LOL    Congrats on finishing.

kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

LOL, congrats on finishing and good luck not buying more!

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay :)
I've had everything picked out, I've been waiting for MONTHS for hubby to give me the OK to order... I may go crazy soon from all this waiting.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Yeah, I'll order sometime soon.  That's what I keep saying.  But it's down to the wire.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Yay! I'm trying to get mine pieced out and organized since it's here.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Eek! I don't usually start until the last week of July..lol Congrats!

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Good for you! I love it when I complete a task that I normally put off for later!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)