Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok,  I'm one of those moms who always has schoolwork on me...for emergencies..lol...

Where is the weirdest place you've ever schooled? 

We've done some doozies : 

1) Canadian Immigration when I accidentally ended up in Canada when trying to see Niagara Falls

2) courthouse - I had to fight a ticket..lol..

3) side of the road - when we had a breakdown

4) the parkinglot of my dh's work - when a tornado came through - we had just arrived to pick up my hubby. We live in the north east where tornadoes are really rare, but I launched into a lesson on storms to keep the kids calm as we bolted for the basement of dh's work..lol..

what about you?

Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Replies (21-27):
JadeTigr7
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Pretty much anywhere, if we have to leave the house the work comes with us.

lucsch
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Hairdresser's. My dd regularly takes her books there with us while I get my hair done.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
We have homeschooled!!

Dr
Dentist
Hospital visits
Broke down on side of the road.
Church service lol just a little.
Anywhere and everywhere.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM

That's the same I figured for our DC trip - it will be cheaper than drivi, and I might actually enjoy it rather than being exhausted from driving! Lol

Quoting jen2150:

Thank you.  It is expensive but I figured it was cheaper than driving since I am going all the way out to MT.  At the very least it won't cost any more.  I also don't have to drive so that is a big plus.  

Quoting KickButtMama:

We are hoping to save up money to take a train to DC, I was shocked by the cost! Lol have fun!

Quoting jen2150:

Not sure about in the past but we are taking a train soon so we will be adding a train to the list. I never take anything more than books. My son's favorite textbook is Garfield comic books. LOL.

arwalters
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Dr office
Emergency room
Coffee shop
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Ahhh our home away from home....the local coffee shop! Lol we've often taken the laptops and set up shop there (it's soooo much cooler than our house, even w/ air conditioning)

Quoting arwalters:

Dr office
Emergency room
Coffee shop

arwalters
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
yep lol, his favorite place to go! He usually insists on sitting outside but right now I refuse

Quoting KickButtMama:

Ahhh our home away from home....the local coffee shop! Lol we've often taken the laptops and set up shop there (it's soooo much cooler than our house, even w/ air conditioning)

Quoting arwalters:

Dr office

Emergency room

Coffee shop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)