Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do not....

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 22 Replies
5 moms liked this

I do not need MCT language arts.

I do not need more science.

I do not need to buy math yet - she hasn't finished last years yet and I need to see where she is before buying again.

I do not need. I do not need. I do not need any more STUFF.

Thank you.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I can't afford anymore stuff! If you really feel like spending, feel free to buy All About Spelling and send it this way ;)
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Your extensive knowledge of currucula is very valuable to us all. :)
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Ah. I wish my husband shared your enthusiasm.

Good thing he's a patient man :P

Quoting irvinehiker:

Your extensive knowledge of currucula is very valuable to us all. :)

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

mommy4lyf
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Trying to convince yourself? =)  I told myself that too. But then, talked myself in getting him workbooks from a different publisher.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I do not need to buy math yet - she hasn't finished last years yet and I need to see where she is before buying again.

Thank you.

"If the child cannot learn in the way we teach...we must teach in the way the child can learn."reading

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Bet your bum I'm trying to convince myself. I've already ordered, my books aren't even here yet, and I'm already chasing shiny objects (that's what DH calls it, lol).

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Trying to convince yourself? =)  I told myself that too. But then, talked myself in getting him workbooks from a different publisher.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Thank you.

mommy4lyf
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Hahaha......that's what I thought. The only thing stopping me to order more is that we're going on vacation end of this month and few of my orders are not here yet. I can't let the mailman leave them by our doorstep. Argg... those are too expensive to lay around unattended for a week  =)

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Bet your bum I'm trying to convince myself. I've already ordered, my books aren't even here yet, and I'm already chasing shiny objects (that's what DH calls it, lol).

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Thank you.

"If the child cannot learn in the way we teach...we must teach in the way the child can learn."reading

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Trying to talk yourself down from a curriculum purchase I see.
TidewaterClan
by Kate on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol. Just . . . one . . . more . . . history . . . book. That's all I need! Just . . . one . . . more! :)
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Sure you do ;)
celticdragon77
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM

What all have you tried?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)