Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I'm making place value manipulatives for Cole and...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

Nikki is *helping* First, she stole my box of markers. Now, a little chubby hand keeps reaching up and stealing my index cards. LOL She keeps cooing to herself in pleasure as she colors them. I can't find the heart to make her stop stealing my stuff. I'm a sucker.

So have you made anything for homeschooling, lately?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Not lately. Unless you count teaching them to make fritters????
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Ooh..can you take a picture of what you're doing? And what Nikki is doing if you want too ;). I need some ideas for manipulatives for my youngest, she is 10 but we need to take a few steps back in math and relearn some things she didn't quite grasp in ps.

I haven't made anything lately, but I need to get on it. I have a lot of work to do!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM
3 moms liked this

MMMMMmmmmm edible manipulatives LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Not lately. Unless you count teaching them to make fritters????

celticdragon77
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I am working on posters today... when not distracted.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I hope you take pictures and post them! I love living vicariously through your organization and neatness :)

Quoting celticdragon77:

I am working on posters today... when not distracted.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Sure. My son is a hands on learner so he needs to learn everything with his hands. Urgh! LOL

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Ooh..can you take a picture of what you're doing? And what Nikki is doing if you want too ;). I need some ideas for manipulatives for my youngest, she is 10 but we need to take a few steps back in math and relearn some things she didn't quite grasp in ps.

I haven't made anything lately, but I need to get on it. I have a lot of work to do!

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I think my daughter is like that too. I would love any ideas you have! I want to make some letter tiles for spelling and whatever else I think can help her learn and retain information!

Quoting mem82:

Sure. My son is a hands on learner so he needs to learn everything with his hands. Urgh! LOL

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I second that!!! My brain is in fudge land and I just can't get out! lol

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Hm, I don't know why it is sideways. LOL

I am hoping this will help him understand this better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)