Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Finding time...

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am having such a hard time just finding time to look over my new curriculum. I haven't even begun planning it out yet! It didn't help that it took a MONTH to get here. Super disappointed in the company for that. Hopefully it was worth the wait.

How is your planning going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joann.HS
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I plan on planning this week lol. I've done bits and pieces, but really want to buckle down and focus heavily on it this week.
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I, too, plan on planning.  :)  Must.Set.Goals.

JadeTigr7
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I haven't even started yet.  I only ordered this year's curriculum two days ago.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I am not alone! Lol! I just finished reading the first book, and will move onto the second tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I'm not a planner. I just hand them their stuff and they do it. I tried planning once and got too frustrated when by day two we felt constrained and trapped by " the plan". I felt like it constricted us too much.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I'm such a planner, but I do admit I'm a flexible planner. Does that make sense? Not at all! But it is true. Lol!

Quoting Leissaintexas:

I'm not a planner. I just hand them their stuff and they do it. I tried planning once and got too frustrated when by day two we felt constrained and trapped by " the plan". I felt like it constricted us too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I only have history and spelling in right now.  I have a whole ONE lesson planned for history so far.  LOL!  I'm going to try to work on it this week while DS is with his dad.  The rest of my stuff should be in next week and then I can work on putting everything together.

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:28 AM

LOL, well we are supposed to be starting back today.  And I haven't even opened my boxes yet........

I guess we could always start next week.(says the super procrastinator!)  Good thing homeschooling is flexible!

Aleshad01
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I haven't started planning yet. I don't have all my books yet.
oredeb
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM

july -august are the months i make up all the unit studies so doing good with that, finding lots of stuff,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN