Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blog help...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I am going to blog.  I love to write and have lots to say ;)  I figure our new adventure is a great place to start.  Here is my blog and first post:

From School to HomeSchool

So..

1)Thoughts, opinions on anything at first glance?

2)How can I make it not say this: <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--> <!--[if gte ms... on the side under Blog Archive?

3)Can I post links to any website I want or am I supposed to have express permission from the owner of the website first?

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
QueenCreole313
by Julia on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My only advice is to have fun. Be yourself. I would also recommend reading other blogs. It is definitely a community. 

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM

And another question...how can I add a follow button?  I can only find one for google+ which I wasn't going to do right now..

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM

i was wondering about the follow button, i think mine came with my blog but that was a few years ago, and things have changed on blogger! i will go look and see if i can find follow button!

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM

found it, when you click on ' add a gadget' look over toward the left hand side at top and it says 'more gadgets, click on that and scroll all the way down and there it is!!!

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:27 PM

thanks Debbie!  For some reason "followers" didn't click for me, I was look for a "follow me" but I think followers does what I want it to!

Quoting oredeb:

found it, when you click on ' add a gadget' look over toward the left hand side at top and it says 'more gadgets, click on that and scroll all the way down and there it is!!!

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Good luck with it!

mommy2kaelynn
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Did you see that the Donna Young link you have in there on your one post goes to an Artists website? Is that what you meant? Just wondering, as I think you may have meant to put Donnayoung.org NOT dot com! 

Other than that the blog looks great! Enjoy it!

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Thank you so much!  I fixed the link, I did mean donnayoung.org!  I will be sure to check the links from now on before I publish!!

Quoting mommy2kaelynn:

Did you see that the Donna Young link you have in there on your one post goes to an Artists website? Is that what you meant? Just wondering, as I think you may have meant to put Donnayoung.org NOT dot com! 

Other than that the blog looks great! Enjoy it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)