Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Choosing Your Favorite.....

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
......... President! Who is your all time favorite President and why?

undefined

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Hmmm. I want to say Reagan, though I don't know why. Mainly I *hear* he was a good president and a good man. He was president when I was little so I don't know much about him. Lol. I'm not much for history or politics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I don't have one. I believe that they are all politicians who are ultimately puppets not of the people but of the loudest mouths. That was George W. problem and Obama is fighting the same fight. Clinton was pretty good except for the fact that he followed 'little Bill' around too much.

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Washington because out of all of them I think he was doing it for the country & the people & not for himself he didn't even want to be president!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:41 AM
This...

I understand he was a very down to Earth person.

Quoting Boobah:

Hmmm. I want to say Reagan, though I don't know why. Mainly I *hear* he was a good president and a good man. He was president when I was little so I don't know much about him. Lol. I'm not much for history or politics.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:42 AM
This...

I understand he was a very down to Earth person.

Quoting Boobah:

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM

It is a toss between George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.  They each had their flaws but they fought and lived the constitution.  They put their lives on the line for their country.  George was courageous and almost invincible in battle.  Even as president he would go out into the battle field.  He loved his country and the constitution.   Thomas Jefferson was a very smart man.  He was well read and loved books and science.  He had so many incredible things to say.  I really don't know any recent presidents that really measure up.  I have to admit James Madison was another big one for me.  He was quiet person but we him a lot.  He was another very intelligent man and he put some much work into researching and drafting our constitution.

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Maybe Eisenhower. He was a gentleman, had good leadership skills, and has an inspiring background of overcoming obstacles.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)