Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How does this keep happening? My calendar just keeps filling up?

Posted by   + Show Post

lol Lazy days of summer my left foot!

What about you?

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Replies (21-24):
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Our summer is super busy, it seems like there is always somewhere to go!! 🚘
amanda.lyn
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:20 PM
You're not kidding! With summer so short, I totally cram way too much into these three months!
oahoah
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM

LOL- I agree. We have been busier since "school" got out than before. Some of it has been fun but as we are used to being home a lot, there are some days where I just want to stay in bed all day!  My boys are very active & love the "on-the-go" lifestyle but I do notice some misbehavior issues if we aren't home to rest much.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM

We're finally coming up to the end of swim season with Divisionals this week, and if my daughter qualifies, All Stars next week. But then we just found out my brother and his family are moving to China in a few weeks, so we've got to figure out when in the life consumption that is swim, when we can make it out there... I can't wait for August LOL (I have written on the calendar in big bold letters I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING OR GOING ANYWAY- DON'T WRITE ANYTHING IN THIS MONTH!) ...I think a few doc appts snuck in there tho :/. August is "MY" summer vacation before we start school again lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN