Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Good luck!!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I am going to an interview! Yikes, I haven't had a "real" interview in 5 years!

I need to work on history lesson plans, laundry, pick dd up at camp. I should weed the garden but it is soooo hot here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Oh gosh! I hope it goes away quickly :(
Lemonade, hmmm... Measurements, science is combining the ingredients, finding the right ratio of water, lemon juice and sugar, taste testing... All lessons :)

Quoting unsuspected:

Hopefully pick up a prescription. The kids have all had pink eye and now it's my turn. I left a message asking my Dr. to phone in a prescription for me so I don't have to bring them all into the office just for him to say "Yup, pink."

I need to go to the post office to pick up a box of homeschool books I ordered! I'm excited about that.

I was planning on going out to a home school support business to have them help me get started on my paperwork, but I don't want my first impression to be no makeup and two pink eyes!

The kids and I are making fresh lemonade today, their request. How can I turn that into a learning opportunity? They are 10, 5 and 3.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Thank you! I typed that as I waited in the parking lot because I was so early...and now I'm already home! It was so quick, and now I go in for a 2nd interview/shadowing next week! I'm hoping this ends up being what I need it to be, flexible and understanding and mostly part time, so I can homeschool too!

Quoting Boobah:

Good luck!!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I am going to an interview! Yikes, I haven't had a "real" interview in 5 years!

I need to work on history lesson plans, laundry, pick dd up at camp. I should weed the garden but it is soooo hot here!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Hire more people
do more schooling.
make more money.
enjoy myself more
laugh more

I know I am forgetting something......

lol
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Ummmm, do you want the list of things I should get done.  Or the one that will probably get done.  LOL

oredeb
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM

putting up peaches

peach jam

clean kitchen

put up some green beans

freeze some zucchini and snow peas and green beans

if i have time i need to plant some more lettuce spinach and carrots for the autumn garden, no sun so i need to get out there!

clean house

make lunch dh

work on unit studies

work on baby shower

need to go to store and buy dh a new water jug

cook dinner ohhhh i forgot to take out the meat! better go do that!

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Ok, I am tired just from reading that......but I pulled out carpet from our rental house last night and think I may have overdone it.  I am really feeling it today that's for sure! 

Quoting oredeb:

putting up peaches

peach jam

clean kitchen

put up some green beans

freeze some zucchini and snow peas and green beans

if i have time i need to plant some more lettuce spinach and carrots for the autumn garden, no sun so i need to get out there!

clean house

make lunch dh

work on unit studies

work on baby shower

need to go to store and buy dh a new water jug

cook dinner ohhhh i forgot to take out the meat! better go do that!

CafeMom Tickers
oredeb
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

oh wow, pulling out carpet is hard, ive only done it once and it was hard! hope you feel better!

Quoting jwhit8791:

Ok, I am tired just from reading that......but I pulled out carpet from our rental house last night and think I may have overdone it.  I am really feeling it today that's for sure! 

Quoting oredeb:

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.  It was the living room, a bedroom and the hall.  It took me 3 hours but I didn't think that was bad for a pregnant girl.  LOL 

Quoting oredeb:

oh wow, pulling out carpet is hard, ive only done it once and it was hard! hope you feel better!

Quoting jwhit8791:

Quoting oredeb:

CafeMom Tickers
usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Catching up on all the stuff that was supposed to get done on Monday & Tuesday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN