Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How many words can you make out of...

Posted by   + Show Post
How many words can you make out of:

Happy birthday

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday, it wasn't great so I'm pretending its today. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (21-26):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Bird

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Happy birthday! Yes, it's hard not to feel a little bad because I put so much effort into making everyone's day special. But I stay home and have time to do that. He got off early so we could go to homerama. I even had free tickets. So I figured he was planning it and taking care of the details. Nope, he came home, sat on the couch and held himself a pity party for not doing anything for my birthday. Lol. I kept thinking, so just be happy and change your mood! So that's what I did. :)

Quoting usmom3:

Yesterday was my 36TH birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!

Don't feel bad, I think we all secretly want to be given the same care given to us that we give our loved ones & we are disappointed when we don't get it & that is a perfectly normal reaction.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Thank you! Yes, he wasn't on for my 30th either as I recall. Lol. My mom however, bought me an iPad! (She never spends that kind of money, or even close! So it was a big surprise)

I think I'll go have a slice. Ill send you over a piece. ;)

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I imagine my 32nd birthday will sound much like yours.  My husband was really "on" this year for my 30th, but I think it was a fluke. lol.

I hope you enjoyed your cheesecake..mmmm cheesecake...that would be the best end to the crappy day.  I want cheesecake now. 

Happy UnBirthday to you! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM
happy Birthday....

Party, pity, drab, ray, third, bird, path

Mine has yours beat..he didn't do anything for about THREE WEEKS...I. know he didn't forget cuz I saw my gift in the closet at least a week BEFORE my birthday, and my bestie came and brought me a cake n balloons on my bday!

I mean really, DH and I aren't a couple, we are basically living like roommates and taking care of the kids, but seriously he could have had the kids do something...and the damn gift was sitting there @@
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:26 PM
What????!! I

Well then.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had known!

Quoting usmom3:

Yesterday was my 36TH birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!

Don't feel bad, I think we all secretly want to be given the same care given to us that we give our loved ones & we are disappointed when we don't get it & that is a perfectly normal reaction.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)