Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 Free Kindle Books: Homeschool High School Writing: You Can Do It!, Taste of Home Summer Slow Cooker Recipes, plus more!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
BJ
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

There are some homeschool books in this batch

CLICK TO SEE BOOKS

You can still enjoy these free Kindle books even if you don’t own an actual Kindle. Just download the free Kindle app for your devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, or PC).

*Prices change often on Amazon. Always check the price to make sure the offer is still valid.*

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Do you think I will ever get a chance to read the books I keep downloading?

lol.  Thanks for sharing these, I always love to check them out and would forget without your posts!  I wonder how many I've bought now...I keep checking books out of the library too...will I ever get to read for fun again, or will it always be homeschool related now??  Not that those aren't fun...

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Do you think I will ever get a chance to read the books I keep downloading?

lol.  Thanks for sharing these, I always love to check them out and would forget without your posts!  I wonder how many I've bought now...I keep checking books out of the library too...will I ever get to read for fun again, or will it always be homeschool related now??  Not that those aren't fun...

I know how you feel! I have tons of kindle books that I have yet to look at let alone read. I do the same thing with books that people have given me & books I have checked out at the library. There just isn't enough time in the day to read all that I wish to read. The upside is I love to read children & young adult books so I read what I want to read out loud to the kids at bedtime!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Just downloaded some! Lol
Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)