Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

12 Free Kindle Books: Homeschool High School Writing: You Can Do It!, Taste of Home Summer Slow Cooker Recipes, plus more!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
BJ
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

There are some homeschool books in this batch

CLICK TO SEE BOOKS

You can still enjoy these free Kindle books even if you donโ€™t own an actual Kindle. Just download the free Kindle app for your devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, or PC).

*Prices change often on Amazon. Always check the price to make sure the offer is still valid.*

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Do you think I will ever get a chance to read the books I keep downloading?

lol.  Thanks for sharing these, I always love to check them out and would forget without your posts!  I wonder how many I've bought now...I keep checking books out of the library too...will I ever get to read for fun again, or will it always be homeschool related now??  Not that those aren't fun...

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Do you think I will ever get a chance to read the books I keep downloading?

lol.  Thanks for sharing these, I always love to check them out and would forget without your posts!  I wonder how many I've bought now...I keep checking books out of the library too...will I ever get to read for fun again, or will it always be homeschool related now??  Not that those aren't fun...

I know how you feel! I have tons of kindle books that I have yet to look at let alone read. I do the same thing with books that people have given me & books I have checked out at the library. There just isn't enough time in the day to read all that I wish to read. The upside is I love to read children & young adult books so I read what I want to read out loud to the kids at bedtime!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Just downloaded some! Lol
Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN