Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Amazon "wishlist" is getting out of control...

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

just thought I would share that, lol.  I keep finding things and adding to my wishlist so I don't forget about them.  Once our budget is more clearly defined (ie, once I get a job/or don't get a job) I will be able to decide if I can actually buy any of it, or if I can beg my mom to buy things for us.

The end, just needed to get that out I guess.  Does anyone else have addictions and issues they need to get off their chest?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I have a workbook and wall decoration addiction.  I also have a book addiction (but that one is not for the kids, though it might get that way)  I am always looking at workbooks and wall decorations that I might use or need.

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Hi, my name is Jessica and I have an addiction wishlist in Amazon.  Mine has about 30 items right now.....I need to go and clean it out actually.  LOL

hwblyf
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

You know, I never thought of it as a problem, but I have more than 100 items on my "school" wish list, and then several items on each of my kids' lists (that I make for them), and my own list has over 100 on it as well.  Crikeys.  Rehab would be cheaper....

Dawn07
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I have a book list a mile long. Every Christmas and birthday I ask for books.
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Wow! You just made my list look like child's play. Hahaa. How do you even get that many in the first place? Lol. You made me feel better, lol

Quoting hwblyf:

You know, I never thought of it as a problem, but I have more than 100 items on my "school" wish list, and then several items on each of my kids' lists (that I make for them), and my own list has over 100 on it as well.  Crikeys.  Rehab would be cheaper....

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I went to look at mine and had completely forgotten many things, I decided some were very unnecessary since they haven't crossed my mind in a long time.

Quoting jwhit8791:

Hi, my name is Jessica and I have an addiction wishlist in Amazon.  Mine has about 30 items right now.....I need to go and clean it out actually.  LOL

usmom3
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I have a homeschool wish list on Amazon & there are 78 things in it as of today!

luvcats406
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Yes!  I just bought too many things on Amazon.  I still have a lot on my wish list.  I need help.  

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM

This makes me want to see your wishlist.  LOL  I really must have an addiction.

Quoting usmom3:

I have a homeschool wish list on Amazon & there are 78 things in it as of today!

usmom3
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM

It has all kinds of books, educational board & video games & science kits.

Quoting jwhit8791:

This makes me want to see your wishlist.  LOL  I really must have an addiction.

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN