Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

My Amazon "wishlist" is getting out of control...

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

just thought I would share that, lol.  I keep finding things and adding to my wishlist so I don't forget about them.  Once our budget is more clearly defined (ie, once I get a job/or don't get a job) I will be able to decide if I can actually buy any of it, or if I can beg my mom to buy things for us.

The end, just needed to get that out I guess.  Does anyone else have addictions and issues they need to get off their chest?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I have a workbook and wall decoration addiction.  I also have a book addiction (but that one is not for the kids, though it might get that way)  I am always looking at workbooks and wall decorations that I might use or need.

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Hi, my name is Jessica and I have an addiction wishlist in Amazon.  Mine has about 30 items right now.....I need to go and clean it out actually.  LOL

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

You know, I never thought of it as a problem, but I have more than 100 items on my "school" wish list, and then several items on each of my kids' lists (that I make for them), and my own list has over 100 on it as well.  Crikeys.  Rehab would be cheaper....

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I have a book list a mile long. Every Christmas and birthday I ask for books.
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Wow! You just made my list look like child's play. Hahaa. How do you even get that many in the first place? Lol. You made me feel better, lol

Quoting hwblyf:

You know, I never thought of it as a problem, but I have more than 100 items on my "school" wish list, and then several items on each of my kids' lists (that I make for them), and my own list has over 100 on it as well.  Crikeys.  Rehab would be cheaper....

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I went to look at mine and had completely forgotten many things, I decided some were very unnecessary since they haven't crossed my mind in a long time.

Quoting jwhit8791:

Hi, my name is Jessica and I have an addiction wishlist in Amazon.  Mine has about 30 items right now.....I need to go and clean it out actually.  LOL

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I have a homeschool wish list on Amazon & there are 78 things in it as of today!

luvcats406
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Yes!  I just bought too many things on Amazon.  I still have a lot on my wish list.  I need help.  

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM

This makes me want to see your wishlist.  LOL  I really must have an addiction.

Quoting usmom3:

I have a homeschool wish list on Amazon & there are 78 things in it as of today!

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM

It has all kinds of books, educational board & video games & science kits.

Quoting jwhit8791:

This makes me want to see your wishlist.  LOL  I really must have an addiction.

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)