Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

My Amazon "wishlist" is getting out of control...

Posted by   + Show Post

just thought I would share that, lol.  I keep finding things and adding to my wishlist so I don't forget about them.  Once our budget is more clearly defined (ie, once I get a job/or don't get a job) I will be able to decide if I can actually buy any of it, or if I can beg my mom to buy things for us.

The end, just needed to get that out I guess.  Does anyone else have addictions and issues they need to get off their chest?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Replies (11-16):
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to go through and prune it.  It would also help if I would buy what I want off my list instead of getting new fascinations and getting those things!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Wow! You just made my list look like child's play. Hahaa. How do you even get that many in the first place? Lol. You made me feel better, lol

Quoting hwblyf:

You know, I never thought of it as a problem, but I have more than 100 items on my "school" wish list, and then several items on each of my kids' lists (that I make for them), and my own list has over 100 on it as well.  Crikeys.  Rehab would be cheaper....

mrs.miller89
by Sharayah on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I am like you, except I have a master wish list for all online stores on myregistry.com. I have 463 items on there right now lol! Lots of things I'll probably never get, homeschool items, clothes, Christmas ideas, etc. 

mrs.miller89
by Sharayah on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Haha 30, 100, 78, you guys are making me feel crazy.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I got my personal list down to 87, only some things left by deleting.  :)

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I have a book addiction.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I only have 12 things in my wish list but I have 190 things in my buy it later shopping cart.  I am an Amazon addict.    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN