Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's FRIDAY! What are you doing today?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 20 Replies
Plans? Chores?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM
I did pretty good on my list yesterday, today I have laundry and floors to do. I also need to make a meal plan and grocery list.

Weird. For once I don't feel overwhelmed. I must be missing something big...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:52 AM

We are hiding indoors....again today...due to the excessive heat and poor air quality. I'm finishing up crocheting a doily for my etsy shop, the boys are building zombi-proof homes in their shared minecraft, and we'll be choosing another documentary for our watch & discuss this afternoon. 

Joann.HS
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Throwing everything out the window and going swimming. Hopefully for a while so that everyone gets nice and worn out so that we can have a low key evening.
oredeb
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM

church cleaning

finish up planting

finish up canning

cleaning house-done

dhs lunch-done

ohh i need to go to store for water container

working on unit studies plans

i need to clean my pantry! again!!!

coala
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Mountains of laundry....I am so far behind.

We had a playdate scheduled......just canceled due to a tummy bug..I was really looking forward to this.

We have dinner plans with my boss and her DD (visiting from out of state)...may have to cancel those too.

AND 1 day of work for my 5 yo.....she has 4 paper left til the end of Kindergarten.....WOO HOO!!!!  I can't wait to be finished.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM
We have to set up a frog tank, another fish tank, do a few lessons, then we have some errands outside the house to take care of after nap time.
mommy4lyf
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Hubby's coming home this afternoon! and our summer schedule: reading, math, practice writing, and arts today. We might go to barnes and noble to check if this one book is available.

"If the child cannot learn in the way we teach...we must teach in the way the child can learn."reading

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM

We are stuck at home because my Hubby's vehicle broke down on Wednesday, so he has to use mine until he can fix his. So everything I do today will be here at the house.

Laundry

make grocery list

plane meals

sweep & mop

kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Last day of vacation, going out to dinner with family and then packing to head home tomorrow.

oredeb
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

hope you had a great vacation kmath!!!

Quoting kmath:

Last day of vacation, going out to dinner with family and then packing to head home tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)