Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's happening this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi ladies!

What is happening this weekend in your neck of the woods?

Anything special planned or just taking it easy? 

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Lesson planning and furniture moving this weekend once I get home. 

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hopefully my Hubby will get our other vehicle fixed so I can have mine back.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going to my niece's dance recital, maybe the beach and church.  Should be lots of fun.

I also have to plan lessons for next week.  Clean the truck and the house so we need to find time to fit those in also.

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
At our ikea (Cincinnati) kids eat free every Tuesday! I love it!! I also love ikea and its probably bad they put one in near me. Lol

Quoting jwhit8791:

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Knightquester
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I'm not sure what we're doing.  My mom asked to have the kids for the weekend and it's been almost a year since she's asked to have them.  I want to go out and do something with my husband but we just haven't had time to talk or plan anything yet.

Knightquester
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Awesome, what kind of cake?  My eldest daughters birthday is Monday, so we'll be doing her cake and birthday celebration then :-)

I hope your daughter has an awesome birthday!

Quoting Boobah:

We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Berry picking
lesson planning
family movie night

I'm sure there are other things I should be doing, but this is what's in the works. 

Cemommster
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Taking it easy  DId some cleaning and some freezer meal preperations.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN