Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buying curriculum

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

Where are some good sites to buy curriculum? I've looked at ebay and it seems kind of high to me, but I may be wrong.

Theresa
         busy mom

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
For some things I go directly to the curriculum website but I also really like rainbow resources.
PurpleCupcake
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

If eBay is expensive for you, you can try amazon.com. 

But you can do like I do and use thrift stores. Average book cost is $2. I take my kindle, research the books to see if they are up to date and have good reviews.

90% of my materials come from thrift stores. 

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Amazon, Christian Book Distributors, Rainbow Resouce... and then you have curricula specific sites of course (direct from publishers, I mean).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Boobah
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
There are lots of used homeschool sites. Www.homeschoolclassifieds.com www.forums.welltrainedmind.com and lots of Facebook groups. There is a big one on varagesale.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy4lyf
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I found my complete abeka curriculum for 80.00 at www.craigslist.com
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Amazon has worked really good for me

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Timberdoodle is one of my faves. I also like currclick.com

Cemommster
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

You just need to do your research  I have found curriculum on Amazon that is not any cheaper then buying it from the company itself.

gacgbaker
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Amazon is what I use mostly- they have some good used materials that I have gotten for very inexpensive. Sometimes I go directly to the curriculum web site or just search around the web to see who has the best deal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN