Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I swear it seems as if my kids never stop talking. Even when I go out of the room they follow me! I am currently taking a break on my bed because I am just done with noise for a bit. I'm extremely sensitive to noise and if they aren't talking they are humming, popping, squeaking, squeaking, whining, crying...

You get the point. Anyone else just want some ear plugs today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Replies (11-14):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I get tired after a few months because they have to lay day everyday and I hide in the shower but they still find me. But every couple of moths I feel you. I get tired if Mommy I pee'ed in the potty. Mommy brother hit me. But Mommy sister hit me first. Mommy can we eat yet? (Right after I feed them) Mommy I pee'ed a little in my under wear, is that OK?

This is most of what I hear on a daily basis.
JTE11
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Not today but I have my days like that, for sure. I get a lot of migraines, especially when there are storms ike we've been having lately and I only have the one DD but she will sometimes drive me to take a noise break. I'll put her in the high chair with something safe to do and just go into the bathroom for five minutes. She likes to squeal, hum, and talks to herself and her toys and stuffed animals constantly and recently she has entered into the 'why' and 'what is that for' stage and is trailing me saying "Why, why, why, WHY, Mummy??" and I have to stop and answer or she just keeps going with the why-ing. Some days...some days I do wish for ear plugs. Hugs to us all, I suppose!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Yes yes yes! Oh yes!

lol
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 22, 2013 at 5:24 PM
And it's happening again. And hubby is going out of town tonight until thurs. *cry*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN