Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschooling with an extra child

Posted by   + Show Post
I will be watching a 2 almost 3 year old 3 days a week this school year. How hard is it to school with an extra child running around? That will make 3 under 4 plus my older two.
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (11-12):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I don't have kids that are in the same grade groups. They are all in different grades because of their ages but, I have everyone doing something a bit simple but not completely so as to have some sort of a challenge on both ends plus, I have the older ones help the younger ones in some of the work that the younger ones need guidance in and that gives a review for the older kids so they don't forget what has already been learned. Finding what works for all involved can be a bit tricky but you just have to go by tial and error to get to that point of cohesion. Good Luck!
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I just wanted to say bless you.

I have nothing to add. Homeschooling a junior high-er with a preschooler and a 1 year old is hard enough for me, that I can't imagine adding more.

You're more woman than me! Lol.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN