Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

We are ready...

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

We are ready for our new school year.

I finally have all dd's books in, so I packed up last year's books to make room for our new books. I'm really excited to start now!

I finally bought some totes so I can store our old books and paperwork in. I used the grade print outs we used for pictures and put them in the front so I know what grade books are in each tote. Pretty nifty!

I got my 2 yr olds stuff together. Hopefully this will help keep him occupied while I'm teaching dd. He is so hard to keep occupied, little monkey!

After getting all the books sorted out, and picking up a few school supplies, I reorganized the school area (corner of my daughter's room) and added a few new things. Granted we usually end up at the kitchen table, or couch, or trampoline...lol you get the picture, but I like having this designated area for all our school stuff.

So now all we have left to do is send in our notification (our first year doing it, so slightly anxious) and wait for our start date...if we can wait ;)

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Everything looks great! Are you registering as a private school? I e-fled my notification and got the confirmation back immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!. I am so excited for you. You have some great stuff and some great organizing abilities! Now, can you come do mine? lol
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, that all looks awesome! 

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Yes, I just have to email them...so glad it's just that. I can only imagine my anxiety level if I had to call or something, lol.

Quoting Bluecalm:

Everything looks great! Are you registering as a private school? I e-fled my notification and got the confirmation back immediately.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure, lol. Now if I can only apply those abilities to my housework, lol. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Wow!. I am so excited for you. You have some great stuff and some great organizing abilities! Now, can you come do mine? lol

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:38 PM
OMG! I know what you mean. LOL Me too! :))

Quoting Dawn07:

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!! 😀
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I finished in there and walked out and saw the clothes and dishes and was like, eh, I'll do it later. Housework just isn't as fun as school stuff, lol.

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG! I know what you mean. LOL Me too! :))

Quoting Dawn07:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Quoting Dawn07:

hahahahahaha - That is sooooooo true. No fun at all.
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Ok, so just sent in my email and already recieved my confirmation back. Now we are officially ready, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN