Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

No Joke this is changing our lives!

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to tell you guys that first of all I was not into this Essential Oil thing at ALL until I finally got tired of reading my friends facebook status about how much these oils were helping my friends. Being that we home school I got to researching into these oils and I finally met up with one of my friends and got samples of 2 different oils. I got the Peace and Calming and En-r-gee from her. I honestly can say as soon as I pulled away I tried the peace and calming because it had been one of those day and I was so happy with it! I was seriously so calm and not as irritated at all! I was really surprised how well it worked. So once I got home I needed to finish my housework so I then applied the en-r-gee and holy cow it worked too! I felt good and ready to get the jobs I need to do done! I decided after a week of more research that I would order a kit. I couldn't be happier about that. I ordered a additional oil with my kit called Clarity for my 13 year old daughter to try out while she does her school work because she has alot of trouble concentrating. Let me just tell you we have had some of the best home school days in 3 years she was able to complete her work and be so much more focused and she has ever been. So I am sharing this with you just to pass it along because it has really worked wonders for our family! You cant beat anything natural that works so well :-) The oil kit I ordered was from youngliving.com If you look into it and have any questions please feel free to ask and I will help you out.

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look later.
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Do you homeschool or are you just plugging?

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

butterfly112505
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM

No I am very much a homeschool mom and I am not plugging at all. I am seriously just sharing because it works so well for us. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:14 PM
It sounds interesting. I will check it out when i have more time to devote to it. :) Thanks for sharing.
butterfly112505
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM

You welcome :-)

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I LOVE essential oils!! I use peppermint and eucalyptus oil almost every day. And on a pretty regular basis I use tea tree, lavender, patchouli and orange blossom.

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM

How do you use it? Do you smell it or put it on your skin or what?

butterfly112505
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

It really depends on the oil you are using. The ones we have you can put on your skin behind the ears and neck or feet.  Also using them in a diffuser works really well for us. The website has how and were to apply each oil its really helpful since it can vary.

Quoting usmom3:

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Yep, depends on the oil. Some oils are too potent to place directly on the skin. They are meant to be mixed with a base oil or put in a diffuser. Some oils you can even ingest or put into your bath water.

Quoting butterfly112505:

It really depends on the oil you are using. The ones we have you can put on your skin behind the ears and neck or feet.  Also using them in a diffuser works really well for us. The website has how and were to apply each oil its really helpful since it can vary.

Quoting usmom3:

butterfly112505
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I really like using coconut oil to help stretch the oil also.

Quoting swim-mom72:I 

Yep, depends on the oil. Some oils are too potent to place directly on the skin. They are meant to be mixed with a base oil or put in a diffuser. Some oils you can even ingest or put into your bath water.

Quoting butterfly112505:

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)