Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Why does summer go so fast?

Posted by   + Show Post
But winter go soooo sllooooowwww?

I'm not ready for school to start because I'm not done planning, cleaning or organizing. There is so much I wanted to do with the girls this summer and I haven't done half of it.

Thankfully we don't start back until September.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (11-14):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

This year has gone by so fast and it feels like once summer hit it sped up to go even faster :-(

I'm not ready either, and really I had a full list of summer things I wanted to do before having to get back into the schooling routine again.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. :)
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I'm not done with planning or organizing and add moving to the mix. We decided to start our official day of school on September 30, this will give me a little more time!! It seems like we didn't get anything done, that I had planned for summer, so I'm feeling the same way!!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I can believe that from what I have seen :)

Quoting oredeb:

thats what my kids tell me!!(in red

i had a great childhood also so i wanted to give my kids one, another reason i homeschooled

Quoting Boobah:

The problem is I always say "oh well, we will do it next summer" and we never do. I want them to look back and think "wow, I had an awesome childhood". Like that happens with anyone. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

hahahah oh well theres always next year! summer is one continuous lesson plan if i dont do it today i'll put on tomorrow lessons!hahahahaha

yea winter and autumn are comin!!! cant wait!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)