Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Anyone have plans this weekend? Relaxing or otherwise ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
swim-mom72
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM

My youngest son is having his birthday party/sleepover today. They went to Dave n Busters, then came home for pizza, cupcakes and swimming and now they are playing nerf wars. Ask me how loud it is right now!! lol

Tomorrow my oldest leaves on a plane to Florida for his champoinship swim meet.

And I have a board meeting for our co-op.

Busy, busy!!

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Today is my mom birthday she passed away 14 years ago it feel like yesterday
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM
How was it? We have two free tickets and want to take the girls. We watched despicable me 1 tonight :)

Quoting kmath:

I went to see Despicable Me 2 with a friend and her granddaughter.  The rest of the weekend will be housework.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM

It was great!  I was laughing through most of it!  The kiddo thought it was pretty good too.

Quoting Boobah:

How was it? We have two free tickets and want to take the girls. We watched despicable me 1 tonight :)

Quoting kmath:

I went to see Despicable Me 2 with a friend and her granddaughter.  The rest of the weekend will be housework.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM
How awesome! What an accomplishment! You both deserve a "do nothing" day after that.

Quoting No_Difference:

Today was All Stars.
*brag moment because I'm way too stinkn' proud of her*
She made it in all 3 events she swam at Divisionals, IM (all 4 strokes in 1 event), 50m Freestyle, and 25m Breast stroke. At Divisionals, she had taken 18 seconds off her IM, 10 off her Free, and 6 off her Breast. Today, she took 16 off her IM, 7 off her Free, and another 6 off her Breast. She placed 9th over all on IM, tied for 4th overall and 1st in her heat on her Free, and 1st in her heat on breast, but was disqualified (which is still being checked into I was told), otherwise would've placed overall in the top 5.

SOOO glad the season is over now though lol. Tomorrow is our sleep in do nothing day to regroup from today lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Oh gosh, I can not imagine! Brave mama!

Quoting swim-mom72:

My youngest son is having his birthday party/sleepover today. They went to Dave n Busters, then came home for pizza, cupcakes and swimming and now they are playing nerf wars. Ask me how loud it is right now!! lol

Tomorrow my oldest leaves on a plane to Florida for his champoinship swim meet.

And I have a board meeting for our co-op.

Busy, busy!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs! I'm so sorry for your loss!! :(

Quoting motheroffour186:

Today is my mom birthday she passed away 14 years ago it feel like yesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM
We say so many quotes of DM that I'm looking forward to 2. "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" "Lightbulb!" Etc. I love Steve correll (sp?)

Quoting kmath:

It was great!  I was laughing through most of it!  The kiddo thought it was pretty good too.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting kmath:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM

You will probably get some good ones from this one as well!  LOL

Quoting Boobah:

We say so many quotes of DM that I'm looking forward to 2. "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" "Lightbulb!" Etc. I love Steve correll (sp?)

Quoting kmath:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting kmath:

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
We went window shopping for furniture trying to get an idea of what we want & what is out there in our price range.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)