Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homebody or social butterfly?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you prefer to be home, or out and about?
Are your kids the same way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I would much rather be home most of the time, it would be even moreso if we didn't live with mil, lol. The kids are the same, they like to get out of the house and do stuff now no then, but they are happy at home usually. We plan to spend Wednesdays out with the co op and the rest of the days will be home. Tuesdays maybe a field trip since DH will be home, we will play it by ear...but we have done the busy family, two ft working parents (that both were in school ft as well) with two kids in ps and after school activities every day, it was too much. I like them to each have one EC at a time so we are out a couple evenings a week for that, but that's plenty :)
superwoman0105
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I prefer to be home during the day but to be out at night.  My kids are not really picky they like to get out but they love being home too.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I prefer home most of the time though sometimes I just have to get out. My kids are almost all opposite me except my youngest
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Homebody 100% my son is the same thing and also my husband. We enjoy spending time together.

I'm envious!

LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I'm a homebody but we're usually out and about doing some sort of activity. DS is Mr. Social Butterfly, and as an only drives me nuts if we're at home a lot because he doesn't seem able to entertain himself.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I am a homebody at heart. Although I will say that I do like to get out on occasion. None of my kids feel the same way. They would all prefer to be on the move.
suziejax
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM

both

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I'm a homebody and my kiddos are too, but I try and get out some, since we met some nice homeschool families!!
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I like to be out but then my house shows it when we are too much!  LOL

I just came up with a new system that I am trying out this week.  It will not leave us a lot of time for going out, but hopefully once I get it started, we can sneak out some days.  The kids are both........

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Ha! That is the only time my house stays clean! ;)

Quoting jwhit8791:

I like to be out but then my house shows it when we are too much!  LOL

I just came up with a new system that I am trying out this week.  It will not leave us a lot of time for going out, but hopefully once I get it started, we can sneak out some days.  The kids are both........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)