Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field trips this week??

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM
  • 9 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
We were planning on the planetarium today (original plan was the lake, but forecast says rain) but my kids are not behaving very well. Since its not a 'school' thing, it's just for fun, they may not get to go. Which stinks because they do need to get out of the house! I'm giving them some cool off time in their rooms, hopefully in 10 min they will be so bored they will start being nicer to each other so we can go have some fun!
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM
We will also do a lake day this week, maybe Thursday or Friday. It's still vacation for us, so just relaxing and fun things for now :)
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Garden like usual, maybe a park or two, possible the conservatory at the local college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and head over to Devil's Tower quickly on our way back to CO.  :)

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
The only thing we have planned, so far is going to meet 2 homeschool families, at the splash pad.,
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Not really a field trip, but DS and I are going to a baseball game next weekend.  They are having a photo day so we can take pictures of the players and it is family day so the kids get to do all kinds of fun free activities. 

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM

We haven't planed any but that dose not mean one can't happen.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going bike riding.  I don't know if that's a field trip or not, but it's an afternoon out!  :-)

oredeb
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

our field trip this week will be going to the recycle place and getting a load of gravel!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN