Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I'm feeling lazy! Anyone else?

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids have been sick so I haven't really slept in weeks it seems. I can't even get the gumption to write a grocery list. Anyone else? LOL

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Replies (11-18):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:34 PM

lol, you're not feeling lazy, you're feeling worn out :-(

I'm probably the poster child of laziness, my school room is cluttered with what I need to go through before the school year starts (which is in a few weeks) and I've not finished a thing.  Not to mention I haven't made the school years calendar of what we're working on, or bought very much of anything.

I'm sorry about your little ones, I hope they get well soon and you get more sleep.  Hopefully you get help with hubby, family and friends.  *hugs* hang in there!

mommy4lyf
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM
We are on vacation and this warm weather makes me lazy and sleepy.
usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we all have days like that!

kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I am exhausted today.  I spent most of the day driving around so it makes sense, but I just don't want to do anything.  I have my history books sitting beside me, ready for me to make lesson plans.  Instead I am playing Candy Crush.  LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

This was me Thursday! We had driven about an hour and a half away for my Grandfather's birthday. We also did a few museums since we were close. By the time we got home, I was DONE. LOL

Quoting kmath:

I am exhausted today.  I spent most of the day driving around so it makes sense, but I just don't want to do anything.  I have my history books sitting beside me, ready for me to make lesson plans.  Instead I am playing Candy Crush.  LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Ohio is stuck at an almost chilly 80*. 8(

Quoting mommy4lyf:

mommy4lyf
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM
We're in California for a week and the weather gets warmer around noon and all I want to do is go back to the hotel and sleep lol.

Quoting mem82:

Ohio is stuck at an almost chilly 80*. 8(

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)