Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is everyone ready to get started?

Posted by   + Show Post

This will be the 1st time I have homeschooled my child and neice. My daughter is starting a pre school program and my neice is entering kinergarten. 

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Replies (21-24):
motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I would have started In the morning August 5 but no w I have to find a place to stay I have been getting our roof doing the it rained in the house now a lot of stuff is damaged wall. I am hoping by the 27 of this month.
101stwife
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I am nervous! I am trying to figure out where the time is going to come from with everything I have to do. Mondays is supposed to be our co op day and I have derby practice in the evening. Tuesdays 2 of the boys have wrestling, Wednesday dd has girlscouts, AWANAS and I have derby practice. Thursday mornings are MCCW, so far nothing on fridays but I am taking college classes as well online and run a cake business. Not to mention I am also a Brownie leader but haven't decided on day and time for meetings.

None of the above includes all of the home school activities our group does. There is PE classes on Fridays but we have never attended them. My kids get plently of active time without it. I considered joining this year but it seems too overwhelming.

My sophmore starts school August 12. My two 7th graders will be starting August 26th and My kindergartener starts September 3rd. I am so excited but nervous.

Britty1987
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM

We started our 1st year of homeschooling on Thursday =]  We both love it so far!  We're not starting full time until the 29th.  Baby girl is due November 5th, so that's why we started so early =]

calimom1123
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
We usually start the 2nd week of august but we are in the process of moving so we are waiting until sept.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)