Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field trips this week??

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 13 Replies

What have you got planned or not planned!!!

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Not a field trip but hosting a playgroup of our co-op nursery families (and older siblings, of course!)  Works out because many of the people that have babies have older ones in my older kids classes too.

Thought it might be nice for everyone to get together to see each other before the fall and the start of co-op.  Now with 14 kids (plus moms) coming, I am rethinking this!  LOL  Too late.

oredeb
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

thats a great idea jw!!!

Quoting jwhit8791:

Not a field trip but hosting a playgroup of our co-op nursery families (and older siblings, of course!)  Works out because many of the people that have babies have older ones in my older kids classes too.

Thought it might be nice for everyone to get together to see each other before the fall and the start of co-op.  Now with 14 kids (plus moms) coming, I am rethinking this!  LOL  Too late.

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Nothing yet but the week is still young!

oredeb
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM

ive been planning field trips to go along with my unit studies

oredeb
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

bump

kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Nothing this week, he goes to his dad for his last week of summer.  School starts next week!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM
We were going to go to a waste water treatment plant, but it's right during nap time.

We went camping Monday night, that was fun!

Grocery this morning

Market Thursday or Saturday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Aug. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

So our playdate went well.  A couple of families dropped out so it was only 8 kids.....mostly boys so the volume at our house was crazy!

I found out my daughter (who will be 2 in a few weeks) has been picking up a few things from older brothers.  She put another little girl in a headlock and wrestled her to the ground.  Hugs and kisses were given afterward so all was forgiven.  LOL

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM

We leave for a week at the beach with my parents!  Can't wait for Saturday, just wish my hubby were coming too.

gacgbaker
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I'm trying to decide if we should go anywhere on Friday- I usually set that aside for field trip day but the place I had planned to go doesn't look like it's going to work out.  We will do the zoo in a few weeks to wrap up the unit on ecology. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)