Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

homeschool nesting help lol

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 15 Replies
Heu everyone! Im nesting big time right now, trying to figure out how to set up for homeschooling. I have four kids, but only two are school age, 5,7. We dont do too much work at the table, but enough to where we need some.sort of change. Right now the little table we have is going down hill fast, and plus it leaves them.with very little room. We do have a long coffee table from ikea that we can get out, but it takes up a lot of room im open to suggestions. Posting pics in a minute.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Mobile Photo

Livingroom and table we are currently using
Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Kid's room, we have a trundle that pulls out at night
Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Mobile Photo

Kitchen, the table at the end pulls out. We can use it, but its so hard to squeze around it.
oredeb
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM

ohhh you do need a bigger table, do you have a kitchen table? can you put your kitchen table in the living room and use it out there?

can you put a bigger top on the little table, and some legs?

can you buy a bigger table that you can fold up when you dont need it? or buy a nother little table , 1 for each child?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
TV trays
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM
It loks like you do need something bigger. I know walmart sells a hard durable 6ft table that folds in half so that it can be stored if/when necessary. I believe that it costs abouut $25 to $30.
Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Only kitchen table is the one i showed in the kitchen, that squishes us lol

Quoting oredeb:

ohhh you do need a bigger table, do you have a kitchen table? can you put your kitchen table in the living room and use it out there?

can you put a bigger top on the little table, and some legs?

can you buy a bigger table that you can fold up when you dont need it? or buy a nother little table , 1 for each child?

Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I do have one TV tray, but are kind of high for the kids if they sit on the couch

Quoting mem82:

TV trays

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I would think a square folding table in the living room would be your best bet, so you could put it away when its not in use.
Precious333
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Great idea! I will look into that

Quoting kirbymom:

It loks like you do need something bigger. I know walmart sells a hard durable 6ft table that folds in half so that it can be stored if/when necessary. I believe that it costs abouut $25 to $30.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)