Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How's your weather?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 12 Replies

whats your weather like now? the usual or different?

hot or cold? sunny or rainy? tornados or hurricanes? fires or earthquakes? flooding?

by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hot and muggy, looks like it is going to rain again.  We were doing well with sunny days and now the rain is back.  So walking outside is like walking through hot soup.  So gross!

coala
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM

To hot to be outside!!!  Most likely rain is in our future it has been everyday for days on end.

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

It is HOT!

I didn't think an earthquake was weather related!

wowguildmomma
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Boiling. Its suppose to get to 109 today

oredeb
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM

i know it isnt usmom, but we have them over here a lot so i include them with the weather,

Quoting usmom3:

It is HOT!

oredeb
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM

our weather is in the 80s, been close to 90 this week, we have lots , lots of forrest fires here , so its getting hazing here, most of them are down south but the smoke is starting to come up here, we had a very small earthquake a couple days ago,

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Yeah I can see that being something as significant as bad weather to talk about!

By the way we now have potential thunder storms & it is still HOT as H@&& here. So I am hopping for the rain to cool us off!

Quoting oredeb:

i know it isnt usmom, but we have them over here a lot so i include them with the weather,

Quoting usmom3:

It is HOT!

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM
It has been BEAUTIFUL here this week. Like mid to high 70s, sunny with a nice breeze. It has been so nice. This is not typical for August here, it is usually much hotter and muggier and basically all of July it either rained or was so hot and muggy we couldn't be outside. It is nice to finally be outside but I hope it's not actual autumn wether yet! I still need some warm to hot summer days before I'm ready for autumn!
oredeb
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM

awwww usmom i sure hope you get a nice cool rain to cool everything down down there! it would be so hard to live in the heat.

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah I can see that being something as significant as bad weather to talk about!

By the way we now have potential thunder storms & it is still HOT as H@&& here. So I am hopping for the rain to cool us off!

Quoting oredeb:

Quoting usmom3:

It is HOT!

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Well the temp dropped to 84 but the rain went all around us but not over us! I guess I should be happy aboutthe cool down even though we didn't get rain. I was really wanting the rain for my garden.

Quoting oredeb:

awwww usmom i sure hope you get a nice cool rain to cool everything down down there! it would be so hard to live in the heat.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting oredeb:

Quoting usmom3:

It is HOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)