Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

For Those Who Believe In Angels

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

When My youngest grandson was borne, he was having trouble breathing.  So they took him to the neonatal intensive care unit.  Unable to be there 24/7, we prayed that angels watch over him.  When he finally came home, his electronic toys (which were clearly turned off) would often begin playing music. 

One day I was taking a picture of him (see picture below).  As hard as I tried, I could not get  him to look at the camera which I was holding.  He was focused on something to his upper left, but I could not figure out what it was....I saw nothing there.  However when the picture was developed, he was focused on what looks like angel wings.  

by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jorjiegirl
by Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe in angels and miracles
romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Here is an interesting piece of research:  Dr Amen has done brain SPECT Scans, and gives lectures on his findings. One of the things he discovered is that the part of the brain that enhances spiritual experiences, is the same part of the brain that enhances sexual experiences. 

Healing The Hardware Of The Soul, By Dr. Amen 

Joann.HS
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM
*goosebumps*

I believe we all have guardian angels.
romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I think that is so.

Quoting Joann.HS:

*goosebumps*

I believe we all have guardian angels.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I got goosebumps too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2Bellarose
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Very neat picture. I absolutely believe in angels. When I was little my cousin said he saw an angel and I always wondered why I never had. I was even a little bit jealous lol. When I was 27 I lost two very special people to me very tragically. I spent the next year with PTSD and nightmares nightly. I would wake in the morning having a panic attack. One morning I woke up but could not open my eyes. I was able to get them open a tiny bit and could see the brightest light coming in the window from the living room into my bedroom. I could also see two beautiful angels right over my bed. It was only seconds and then I was able to fully open my eyes but everything was gone. From that day on my PTSD was gone and I never had another nightmare. That was 8 years ago. Yes, I absolutely believe.

romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 5:29 AM
That is a beautiful experience. Thank you for sharing it.
Quoting mom2Bellarose:

Very neat picture. I absolutely believe in angels. When I was little my cousin said he saw an angel and I always wondered why I never had. I was even a little bit jealous lol. When I was 27 I lost two very special people to me very tragically. I spent the next year with PTSD and nightmares nightly. I would wake in the morning having a panic attack. One morning I woke up but could not open my eyes. I was able to get them open a tiny bit and could see the brightest light coming in the window from the living room into my bedroom. I could also see two beautiful angels right over my bed. It was only seconds and then I was able to fully open my eyes but everything was gone. From that day on my PTSD was gone and I never had another nightmare. That was 8 years ago. Yes, I absolutely believe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)