Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

anyone selling an unwanted math usee curriculum???

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

I need primer all the way to zeta for my bunch and can NOT pay those prices online eeek they are so pricy! open to other good math curriculum for kinder/1st level 2nd/3rd level and 4th/5th level and 6th level

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleCupcake
by Cynthia on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM

By far the most abundant subject to find at thrift stores is math for elementary students. 

That's were I find 90% of my curriculum. 

It takes time and some good thrift stores to put it all together, but it is doable. 

marrionsmommy
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I found the yahoo group and ebay the best places to buy these even craigslist. I sold the entire primer and alpha sets minus the blocks for 40 bucks on the yahoo group.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I'm considering selling my alpha DVD and TM if you're interested. :) we are almost on gamma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyfiregirl
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM

we dont have thrift stores here we have one tiny one but it doesnt have much really!..... theres a yahoo group for selling homeschool stuff??? thanks Boobah dont we need a book for the dvds can i get that seperately???

krysxo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Theres a Yahoo math u see group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MUSSwap/

Theres TONS of facebook swaps just put in "homeschool swap" or "curriculum swap"

and I have had success on homeschoolclassifieds.com

I think I have got my curriculum at a fair price. I paid around 30-45$ each set which isnt bad. I got 3 whole sets of mus for around 100$, I think. (on facebook)

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Live anywhere near st louis?   Some one in my homeschool group had a ton advertized.   From Primer up to I think Epsilon....

I don't think she's interested in shipping.

If by some random chance, you live near us... messege me your email and I'll fwd it to her.

kyfiregirl
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM

ahhhh sadly no i am not :( i was thinking maybe flat rate would be easy to ship i dunno!

Quoting KrissyKC:

Live anywhere near st louis?   Some one in my homeschool group had a ton advertized.   From Primer up to I think Epsilon....

If by some random chance, you live near us... messege me your email and I'll fwd it to her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kyfiregirl
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome thank you!

Quoting krysxo:

Theres a Yahoo math u see group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MUSSwap/

Theres TONS of facebook swaps just put in "homeschool swap" or "curriculum swap"

and I have had success on homeschoolclassifieds.com

I think I have got my curriculum at a fair price. I paid around 30-45$ each set which isnt bad. I got 3 whole sets of mus for around 100$, I think. (on facebook)

Maridel
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I bought primer for my DD on Ebay for about half price. You should check it out, there was quite A few listings for most levels
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I'm sorry, I contacted her because I was interested in some of it, too, and she got back to me and said MOST of it is sold.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

ahhhh sadly no i am not :( i was thinking maybe flat rate would be easy to ship i dunno!

Quoting KrissyKC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)