Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your kids like........

Posted by   + Show Post
About homeschooling the most? Do they like the flexibility or the lateness of getting up?
What is their favorite part about homeschooling?

undefined

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Replies (41-42):
QueenCreole313
by Julia on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You and me both! I was losing my son day by day. It's so horrible how cruel and evil some people can be. It was also amazing that teachers, admin and parents are so immune to it. It's unacceptable! Bringing him home was the best decision ever! 

Quoting kirbymom:

Aww - I'm glad that he has been able to get away from that bullying. He can breath a little easier now.

Quoting QueenCreole313:

I asked my son. He said he loves being able to learn at his own pace. And there are NO BULLIES! (Poor kid was traumatized in ps)

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree! We end up doing work at all hours of theyday. She likes to work at night which is fine since I usually have to stay up to be sure hubby gets off to work.

Quoting kirbymom:

Lessons are always more interesting and quickly assimilated if the kids are the ones instigating the learning, don't you think? :)

Quoting twyliatepeka:

She likes that she can do work when she is ready & so do I because that means she will actally do it & give it her best effort. she also likes that I can make games part of her school work instead of having to st still & write all day. She is also pretty fond of not having to get up early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)