Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Free Apps for Kids: Amazing Coloring Studio, Draw Alphabets, Fraggle Friends Forever Puzzle & Play, plus more!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:18 PM
BJ
  • 6 Replies

Looking for free apps here is a list of some CLICK FOR LINK

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Have you noticed most of the free kid apps have entirely too many ads? Not tht these do, I haven't gotten them, but generally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Yes & I have also noticed that iPad has way better educational apps then android or maybe that is becuase I have an Android & not an iPad.

Quoting Boobah:

Have you noticed most of the free kid apps have entirely too many ads? Not tht these do, I haven't gotten them, but generally.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM
I have an iPad and an android phone. I can't find ANYTHING good on android worth downloading.

Quoting usmom3:

Yes & I have also noticed that iPad has way better educational apps then android or maybe that is becuase I have an Android & not an iPad.

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I have told my oldest & his friends that like to make video games that they should make educational apps for Android that are awesome & cheap!

Quoting Boobah:

I have an iPad and an android phone. I can't find ANYTHING good on android worth downloading.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting Boobah:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Yes!!!

Quoting usmom3:

I have told my oldest & his friends that like to make video games that they should make educational apps for Android that are awesome & cheap!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN