Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I bet you didn't know this!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 33 Replies

Worms have slime because it helps them slide through the dirt like oil or butter and they don't like the sun because it dries them out and they don't have eyes or ears or a nose but they can feel vibration really good! They come out at night because the other animals are sleeping and can't eat them and they can't drown cause they breathe through their skin. They like the rain cause it's wet and there's no sun out.

You're a good dad huh? You'd never throw me in a pit cause I was ugly. Sky was a HORRIBLE dad! Him and Earth had babies, the Titans and Sky liked them but then Earth had other babies, the Cyclopses and three boys with 50 heads and 100 arms and hands and Sky thought they were gross so he threw them in a Arm Pit! *Giggles* Just kidding, A Pit! The Tartus! Then Earth was sad and she gave Cronos, he's small but deadly and the littlest brother, a weapon like a curve and he fought his dad and his dad ran away and gave up all his power. Then Sky was ex husband and Earth married the sea and had other babies like Poseidon.

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what my dh got bombarded with as soon as he walked through the door,lol. I've never seen ds so excited to share what he learned at school. He was jumping up and down, crawling over the couch and even even acting out some parts LOL

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! LOVE it!!!!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I love myths.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

It was fun for me too! LOL

Quoting Dawn07:

Haha! LOVE it!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Oh me too! We picked up the book of Greek myths for 20$ at Barnes n noble. It has beautiful illustrations and short kid friendly stories.

Quoting mem82:

LOL I love myths.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Dh is coming in from his 2 weeks off, so dd has two weeks worth waiting to tell him. This should be interesting lol.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Dawn07:

Haha! LOVE it!!!!

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That should be interesting,lol. Does he work a lot?

Quoting Dawn07:

Dh is coming in from his 2 weeks off, so dd has two weeks worth waiting to tell him. This should be interesting lol.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Dawn07:

Haha! LOVE it!!!!

redhead-bedhead
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I need to head up to BnN and get a copy. It's hard to find kid friendly versions of the old myths (especially Celtic). 

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh me too! We picked up the book of Greek myths for 20$ at Barnes n noble. It has beautiful illustrations and short kid friendly stories.

Quoting mem82:

LOL I love myths.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Here ya go. It's awesome. When we finish it I want to see if they anything else like it.
D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

I need to head up to BnN and get a copy. It's hard to find kid friendly versions of the old myths (especially Celtic). 

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting mem82:

LOL I love myths.

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN