Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I bet you didn't know this!

Posted by   + Show Post

Worms have slime because it helps them slide through the dirt like oil or butter and they don't like the sun because it dries them out and they don't have eyes or ears or a nose but they can feel vibration really good! They come out at night because the other animals are sleeping and can't eat them and they can't drown cause they breathe through their skin. They like the rain cause it's wet and there's no sun out.

You're a good dad huh? You'd never throw me in a pit cause I was ugly. Sky was a HORRIBLE dad! Him and Earth had babies, the Titans and Sky liked them but then Earth had other babies, the Cyclopses and three boys with 50 heads and 100 arms and hands and Sky thought they were gross so he threw them in a Arm Pit! *Giggles* Just kidding, A Pit! The Tartus! Then Earth was sad and she gave Cronos, he's small but deadly and the littlest brother, a weapon like a curve and he fought his dad and his dad ran away and gave up all his power. Then Sky was ex husband and Earth married the sea and had other babies like Poseidon.

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (31-33):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM

That he did! lol

Quoting coala:

Sounds like you husband got a lesson in mythology.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Thanks!

Quoting hwblyf:

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mythlopedia&sprefix=mythlo%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amythlopedia

They've been on my to buy list forever.  But our library has them.....but I want them....  :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Mytholopedia? Where can I find them?

Quoting hwblyf:

Try the Mytholopedia books, too.  I think I have other books as well.  I know I have maybe 10 adult books around the house on mythology, but maybe only a handful for kiddos.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You're very welcome.

Quoting paganbaby:

Thanks!

Quoting hwblyf:

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mythlopedia&sprefix=mythlo%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amythlopedia

They've been on my to buy list forever.  But our library has them.....but I want them....  :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Mytholopedia? Where can I find them?

Quoting hwblyf:

Try the Mytholopedia books, too.  I think I have other books as well.  I know I have maybe 10 adult books around the house on mythology, but maybe only a handful for kiddos.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN