Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It is finally Friday. What's on your list?

Posted by   + Show Post
To do today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
BramblePatch
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I have physical therapy this morning, then have to go get the mail. We still have no mail delivery because of the wildfire. This afternoon the kids can enjoy some smoke free outdoor time and then its off to the ice rink for ice skating show rehersal at 5:30pm.
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Oh the usual. Oh! Except I have to buy those freakin vitamins today! I keep forgeting and ds is such a picky eater :-/

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I want to plan a feild trip too. Hmmm...with both the girls in school it's going to be tricky. That's one thing I missed about summer :-/

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Clean house.

Get the kids new reward chart made

clean house

get a few groceries

clean house

Sorry but my house really needs cleaned.  My husband had 2 of the kids for 3 days while my sister was in the hospital and I stayed with her dd to take her to kindergarden.  And he very sweetly took care of all 4 kids yesterday when I was not feeling well.  But now I really need to clean house.

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I am supposed to be researching the best kill trap for killing gophers that are invading our yard & threatening our garden & the structural integrate of the ground.

Taking my son to see his friend & do some garden vegetable swapping with my friend.

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I did have a meeting set up with a girl who wanted to do our Sew'n Hope project as her Senior Project. Unfortunately one of my kids is sick, so I had to cancel

oredeb
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

clean house

laundry

clean church

start planning my lessons

canning peaches, tomato sauce, freezing more green beans, peach jelly, spheggtti sauce, which will care over into saturday

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Shopping for crockpot freezer meals then preparing the meals. This is after I get off work at 5:15pm.
Workout (T25)
Try to watch Dexter...if the dog lets us...
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

School, laundry, meals,

I went to breakfast with mom and dad, dad brought me 275 pounds of tomatoes and 155 ears of corn.  So canning. Canning. Canning. LOL

oredeb
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:31 PM

a friend of mines dad picked (hes 81) us about 275 lb of cherries the other day!! and i got them all!!! yea! every year he picks up pears and cherries

Quoting bluerooffarm:

School, laundry, meals,

I went to breakfast with mom and dad, dad brought me 275 pounds of tomatoes and 155 ears of corn.  So canning. Canning. Canning. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN