Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It is finally Friday. What's on your list?

Posted by   + Show Post
To do today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (21-24):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM

That's Great!!!  I love cherries, we only got about 10-15 pounds this year.

My dad took pity on me, my tomatoes blighted from all the rain and flooding this year.  :-(  And he always supplies me with corn.

Quoting oredeb:

a friend of mines dad picked (hes 81) us about 275 lb of cherries the other day!! and i got them all!!! yea! every year he picks up pears and cherries

Quoting bluerooffarm:

School, laundry, meals,

I went to breakfast with mom and dad, dad brought me 275 pounds of tomatoes and 155 ears of corn.  So canning. Canning. Canning. LOL

oredeb
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:50 PM

sorry bout you tomatoes , ive heard a lot of peoples that happened to,

here comes dad to the rescue!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

My dad took pity on me, my tomatoes blighted from all the rain and flooding this year.  :-(  And he always supplies me with corn.

Quoting oredeb:

a friend of mines dad picked (hes 81) us about 275 lb of cherries the other day!! and i got them all!!! yea! every year he picks up pears and cherries

Quoting bluerooffarm:

School, laundry, meals,

I went to breakfast with mom and dad, dad brought me 275 pounds of tomatoes and 155 ears of corn.  So canning. Canning. Canning. LOL

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Yep, My dad is AWSEOME!!  :-)

Quoting oredeb:

sorry bout you tomatoes , ive heard a lot of peoples that happened to,

here comes dad to the rescue!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting oredeb:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

School, laundry, meals,

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Well, I'm seeing this on Saturday. Yesterday, I made some cakes, cleaned a bit, and we did school. LO made a Coat of Many Colors collage (with rhinestones! That boy loves the glittery stuff, just like his daddy!). Today, I'm cleaning the house from top to bottom, but I've got a late start, thanks to my monkey. He wet the bed and woke me at 2:30 so we were all piled up together. NBD, but LO squirmed for over two hours after that. Ugh. DH and I overslept. Poor guy was actually late to work for the first time in years. I parked LO on his beanbag with the Kindle, so I could have a leisurely breakfast and catch up with you ladies. Hehhh... Now I'm off to clean.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)