Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Wikipedia. Do you use it for school lessons?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you use Wikipedia as a resource for your schoolwork? Why do you use it and is it more helpful or more of a hindrance?

What do you like or dislike about Wikipedia?

undefined

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (11-14):
oredeb
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

ive always heard it wasnt reliable, that anyone can write what they want on it, but whenever i  use it its never been wrong,

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Quoting oredeb:

ive always heard it wasnt reliable, that anyone can write what they want on it, but whenever i  use it its never been wrong,

I have seen wrong answers, but it has gotten helpful by putting those yellow or red warnings at the top when something "might be" inaccurate or "has errors." 

oredeb
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

neat blue, i'll have to look for the flags!! thats helpful

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting oredeb:

I have seen wrong answers, but it has gotten helpful by putting those yellow or red warnings at the top when something "might be" inaccurate or "has errors." 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:51 AM

You're welcome!

Quoting oredeb:

neat blue, i'll have to look for the flags!! thats helpful

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting oredeb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)