Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I missed the Co Op Open House!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Argh!!  I am so mad at myself!  I had been looking forward to it for weeks!  It was on the calendar, I had gotten an email reminder from my google calendar the night before, and an email reminder from the co op yesterday morning. We went to the library and I said out loud "Oh, I am going to the open house tonight, you guys can hang out with dad."  I KNEW when it was!  And then I forgot until 10 minutes ago.

So I missed the info about the co op class the kids are doing, I missed getting to browse curriculum and talk with experienced hs'ers, and I missed the goody bag! Darnit.  I am so disappointed!  I emailed the lady just a minute ago, just asking fro any tips or anything about the co op class that I should know.  I am seriously so mad.  I was really looking forward to it.  I don't understand how I completely forgot about it when I really knew about it!

Sorry just needed to vent...

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TidewaterClan
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I hope she emails you back! I hate it when that happens but we've definitely all been there!
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Aww - :(

I agree with Tidewater! Hopefully you will get that call back with the info you need/want.
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I've had things like that.  It'll all be fine, though. 

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I hate when I do that! I hope she calls you back with the information you need.
oredeb
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM

awww i do that myself sometimes

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Awww, that's too bad.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I'm feeling less disappointed in myself now, lol.  I guess my day was too busy to sulk about it ;)

She did email me some info, and a syllabus for the co op class they are taking.  She was not helpful when she said "we had a really great turn out with lots of great information, too bad you missed it." lol, I know it's too bad!! Don't remind me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)