A Homeschool Mom's NON-Resolutions
1. I resolve to NOT try and make my children "perfect" homeschooling examples.
2. I resolve to NOT try and prove that I am a "perfect" homeschooling parent.
3. I resolve to NOT try and compare myself to every other homeschooling parent.
4. I resolve to NOT give up on expecting the best from myself.
5. I resolve to NOT give up on my students.
6. I resolve to NOT give up on my curriculum without giving it a serious try (2 weeks may not be a serious try - only you can determine what that is!)
7. I resolve to NOT get discouraged when I have bad days, but to call someone on the phone who may encourage me in some way (prayer, a cup of coffee, or just saying "it's okay"!).
8. I resolve to NOT forget to plug into a support group for my support and theirs!
9. I resolve to NOT forget that all Teachers get Teacher Work Days for a reason. You have control over yours. Take them!
10. I resolve to NOT make unbelievable and unacceptable New Year's Resolutions. ~from the "Homeschooler's Notebook"