Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What is Your
Mood for the Day ??

undefined

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Quoting MotoStar:

Optimistic.

Wow!  impressive, I almost never make optimistic on a Monday.  :-)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Oooooh! Boy, I would love to be going with you. I love going to book stores. They are one of the few vices I have that I give into. lol

Quoting usmom3:

I am in a good mood! I am looking forward to our outing to the book store this afternoon.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Tired. I had to work with my least favorite surgeon who is a complete bi***. I can't stand her. It was supposed to be one of my favorite but they switched because he was stuck in clinic. Thankfully I should be done working with her for the day.
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Frustrated and cranky, which later turned into excitement, then back to frustrated and cranky. My kids decided that midnight was a good time to finally go to sleep even tho they were in bed by 8, and that 4 am was a good time to wake up. Hubby thought 3 am was a good time to go to bed. I had nightmares of denture cream and the bad side of retirement from 3-4 this morning before I decided I no longer wanted to sleep. Excitement came when my 4 year old sat down and read a book...correctly!!! YAY!! Frustration returned when I had to go dig where the garden is going and I bruised my foot....again...
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome! Mondays can get so busy so fast that I feel like a chicken with its head cut off! Lol

Quoting MotoStar:

Optimistic.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Well, my heart goes out to you and hopefully, you can gather enough energy to do what had to be done for the day.
Maybe even take a longer break than intended for the both of you before hitting the books hard again.?!
Quoting debramommyof4:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

She gets to finish her math tomorrow.  We went over it but today is just not going to happen.  I have to take her sister (6) to Community Day(4 hour class with her CAVA teacher) for 4 hours tomorrow so I am going to have her work only as long as the little ones will then take them outside to play while we wait for that to be done.

She still did not get everything done but I am about to go take a nap with the kids maybe.  If not atleast just take a break for a bit.

Quoting kirbymom:

Well, my heart goes out to you and hopefully, you can gather enough energy to do what had to be done for the day.
Maybe even take a longer break than intended for the both of you before hitting the books hard again.?!
Quoting debramommyof4:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Oh my! I know how difficult it can be to work with someone you are incompatible with on all fronts but have to put a good face on it anyways. It is completely exhausting! Hopefully you don't have to work with her for long.

Quoting armygirl16:

Tired. I had to work with my least favorite surgeon who is a complete bi***. I can't stand her. It was supposed to be one of my favorite but they switched because he was stuck in clinic. Thankfully I should be done working with her for the day.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Oh sweety! I hate going through emotional roller coasters. They are exhausting! I hope you get to a more relaxed state today.

Quoting No_Difference:

Frustrated and cranky, which later turned into excitement, then back to frustrated and cranky.

My kids decided that midnight was a good time to finally go to sleep even tho they were in bed by 8, and that 4 am was a good time to wake up. Hubby thought 3 am was a good time to go to bed. I had nightmares of denture cream and the bad side of retirement from 3-4 this morning before I decided I no longer wanted to sleep.

Excitement came when my 4 year old sat down and read a book...correctly!!! YAY!!

Frustration returned when I had to go dig where the garden is going and I bruised my foot....again...

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Taking a nap/break sounds like a great plan! Hopefully it gives you the much needed breather and relaxed mind set that you so need. *crossing fingers*. :)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)