Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What is Your
Mood for the Day ??

undefined

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
MotoStar
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting MotoStar:

Optimistic.

Wow!  impressive, I almost never make optimistic on a Monday.  :-)

Today is our first full day of curriculum and it is going well!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.  It will and I am going to bed early tonight.  I have to get up no later than 6 if I pack tonight to ensure the kids and I get everything done and get there on time.  Going to be fun.

Quoting kirbymom:

Taking a nap/break sounds like a great plan! Hopefully it gives you the much needed breather and relaxed mind set that you so need. *crossing fingers*. :)

Quoting debramommyof4:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MotoStar:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting MotoStar:

Optimistic.

Wow!  impressive, I almost never make optimistic on a Monday.  :-)

Today is our first full day of curriculum and it is going well!

That's great!!  I would probably be optimistic too.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MotoStar:

That is fantabulous! :)
kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!  I really hope so too!  It was so nice to have a day that just went smoothly.  Especially since my school started today.

Quoting kirbymom:

That's wonderful! I am so happy for you! Feel like doing cartwheels now. lol. I hope you have more days like today. :)

Quoting kmath:

Happy and hopeful, we got through all of his school work this morning with no delays and no fits!  It was a great school day.

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I love books too, but I don't have a ton of room for them so I get e-books & use the library to feed my book addiction.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oooooh! Boy, I would love to be going with you. I love going to book stores. They are one of the few vices I have that I give into. lol

Quoting usmom3:

I am in a good mood! I am looking forward to our outing to the book store this afternoon.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
It got better :) her cases got done and they added on another case with a different surgeon. She was totally nice and the case went well. Very nice end to my workday.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh my! I know how difficult it can be to work with someone you are incompatible with on all fronts but have to put a good face on it anyways. It is completely exhausting! Hopefully you don't have to work with her for long.

Quoting armygirl16:

Tired. I had to work with my least favorite surgeon who is a complete bi***. I can't stand her. It was supposed to be one of my favorite but they switched because he was stuck in clinic. Thankfully I should be done working with her for the day.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It so far appears to be ending on a good note. My neighbor and I took the dogs for a walk, and her dog decided it was going to take a swim in a pond that has a rubber liner that prevents stuff getting out. I went in to get him out, then my dog followed taking me down the rest of the way in, and him. Got them both out and it turned into a bunch of puppy fun and lots of laughs for the whole street.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh sweety! I hate going through emotional roller coasters. They are exhausting! I hope you get to a more relaxed state today.

Quoting No_Difference:

Frustrated and cranky, which later turned into excitement, then back to frustrated and cranky.

My kids decided that midnight was a good time to finally go to sleep even tho they were in bed by 8, and that 4 am was a good time to wake up. Hubby thought 3 am was a good time to go to bed. I had nightmares of denture cream and the bad side of retirement from 3-4 this morning before I decided I no longer wanted to sleep.

Excitement came when my 4 year old sat down and read a book...correctly!!! YAY!!

Frustration returned when I had to go dig where the garden is going and I bruised my foot....again...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
BatMom.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I was happy for most of the day..but now I'm anxious.
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM

What are you anxious about?  School?

Quoting BatMom.:

I was happy for most of the day..but now I'm anxious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN