Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Amazon Gold Box Deal for TODAY 08/26/2013 ONLY

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
BJ
  • 4 Replies

For $14.99 that is 71% off the original price you can get this laminator Swingline GBC Inspire Laminator, 9-Inch Max Width, 3 Mil, 5 Mil up to 4" x 6" (1701855) click the name to go see it.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

That's a great deal!  I hope someone can benefit from it, I already have a laminator..that was not $15 lol.

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I worry more about the price of the "pockets" and laminating sheets.   While I'd love to have a laminator at home, we have a teacher supply store within walking distance that will laminate for 99 cents per foot.... and it's almost 3 foot wide, so you get 2-3 whole pages laminated for 99 cents.

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM

That is an awesome deal, I would go with that if I where you too.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I worry more about the price of the "pockets" and laminating sheets.   While I'd love to have a laminator at home, we have a teacher supply store within walking distance that will laminate for 99 cents per foot.... and it's almost 3 foot wide, so you get 2-3 whole pages laminated for 99 cents.

AmyMamie
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I grabbed one!  Thank you so much for posting about it!  I've been needing one for school projects, and this one gets great reviews.  Plus, 100 Scotch full-sized pouches only cost $13.99.  That seemed reasonable.  It'll take me awhile to use that many.  I'm very excited!

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)