Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you have your first field trip planned?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have your first field trip planned for this year yet or do you just play it by ear?

I am looking into a couple of things and would love ideas or just what everyone else is doing.

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Replies (21-23):
NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Ds and I are going to the Ripley's Believe it or Not exhibit in Times Square probably the second or third week of September.   At the end of September I'm taking my girls to see Cinderella on Broadway.

Angela

dd(19) Internship in Manhattan, dd(17) Senior at the (real) Fame school,                                               ds(12) 7th Grade homeschooler

Visit my Blog

mommy2kaelynn
by Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:22 AM
We've already done 2. Snakes Alive a presentation all about the snakes local to Sedona, Az. (We were there during the first few weeks of school with my parents) and a trip to Slide Rock State Park for apple picking and learning about the red rocks (plus PE playing on the HUGE 80 feet long natural rock water slide!)
BlessedMoments
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:13 AM
We live in Southern Louisiana and we are going on a plantation tour with our homeschool group in a couple of weeks! We can't wait! We love learning about the histories of the different plantations in our area!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN