Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you have planned for dinner tonight?

undefined

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
coala
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Thnaks, feeling much better today.

I'm one of those people that get them for looking the wrong way....J/K.

I get them from fluctuations in my hormones, changes in the barametric pressure, TMJ, and caffiene related as well.  The one from the other day just happened to be b/c there was a low pressure hanging just south of us and if it would have only rained....I would have felt so much better.  You are extrememly right about the fast food.  We use it for nights like this.  Not something that we do often, but it sure is nice to have it available when you do.

Quoting kirbymom:

Awe - I am sorry that you didn't feel so well. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Do you know what caused your migraine?

Burger King! Somedays it is extremely nice not to have to cook at all! :)

Quoting coala:

I had a migraine all day yesterday....which put Daddy in charge for dinner.  So my family had Burger King...why? because we had coupons.  He didnt' want to take on cooking late in the day.  I don't blame him.  I was laying on the couch drinking a cup of chicken broth to soothe my severly upset stomach.  Tonight...I'm not sure, but I know we need to hit Sam's and the regular grocery store b/c we are VERY low on lots of things.

BTW it sounds like most of you had an amazing dinner.

amanda.lyn
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
We had a big lunch out, so we'll probably just pick at dinner. Maybe cereal.
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

spaghetti with meat sauce

one of DH's favorites

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Crock pot augratin potatoes,  crock pot green beans, and I haven't done a meat yet, so it will probably be grilled pork chops or chicken breast.

oredeb
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

hahahahahaha i sometimes call it oregon brownie, but that name doesnt work!hahaha  the brownie is bigger than most brownies, its a full cookie sheet with the lip size brownie,covered with nice cooked(like ganache) choc frosting, so i think! thats why its called texas brownie!!

Quoting kirbymom:

Okay. I have to ask, what is the difference between a regular brownie and. Texas brownie? :)

Quoting oredeb:

dinner tonight: we are having a family of 10 stay with us so we are having

bbq chicken

grilled lime corn

salad from the garden

garlic bread

texas brownie

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I get those same type of headaches for the same reasons. You can add in sinuses to the mix as well.

Quoting coala:

Thnaks, feeling much better today.

I'm one of those people that get them for looking the wrong way....J/K.

I get them from fluctuations in my hormones, changes in the barametric pressure, TMJ, and caffiene related as well.  The one from the other day just happened to be b/c there was a low pressure hanging just south of us and if it would have only rained....I would have felt so much better.  You are extrememly right about the fast food.  We use it for nights like this.  Not something that we do often, but it sure is nice to have it available when you do.

Quoting kirbymom:Awe - I am sorry that you didn't feel so well. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Do you know what caused your migraine?

Burger King! Somedays it is extremely nice not to have to cook at all! :)

Quoting coala:

I had a migraine all day yesterday....which put Daddy in charge for dinner.  So my family had Burger King...why? because we had coupons.  He didnt' want to take on cooking late in the day.  I don't blame him.  I was laying on the couch drinking a cup of chicken broth to soothe my severly upset stomach.  Tonight...I'm not sure, but I know we need to hit Sam's and the regular grocery store b/c we are VERY low on lots of things.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
There is chicken in the fridge. Plus potatoes..but it is Friday and it has been a crazy day. So, we may be having pizza.
Ecoseem
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We had some cooked zucchini topped with a fire roasted tomato sauce.

JKronrod
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Sole Florintine, sugar snap peas, rice pilaf and challah.

JKronrod
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Ugh.  I hope you feel better.  I hate migraines. 

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)