Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT-Anyone interested in hats?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is way OT, but I'm trying to get some orders in...I crochet hats, scarves, and almost anything else! I love making hats for kids, and am willing to try anything (zebra, minion, elephant?). So, no pressure, but if anyone is interested in ordering, let me know! Hats are typically $20 for babies and kids...winter and the holidays are right around the corner (uh oh, lol).
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Oh, and here is my Facebook page, if you want to see more or if you want "like" the page :).

https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByDebbie

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Those are really cute! My oldest crotchets so I can't order from anyone else. Lol
Pukalani79
by Kristin on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are so cute!  My husband's aunt makes them for my kids every year.  They love them

oredeb
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

gona go visit your site

*just visited your site! they are all so cute!!!! if we want to order something where do we do it at??

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Those are so cute!
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM

You can either send me a message on here with details of what you would like, or on the facebook page click on "Store" and then it shows them and has the option to "buy now."  This brings you to my storenvy site, which is http://craftsbydebbie.storenvy.com/

For some reason it wouldn't work when I clicked from the FB page, but if I right clicked and chose "open in new tab" it did open.

Just be sure to let me know what size and if you want a different color than shown or something completely different.  I am up for trying anything!

Quoting oredeb:

gona go visit your site

*just visited your site! they are all so cute!!!! if we want to order something where do we do it at??

oredeb
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks debbie gona bookmark your site!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

You can either send me a message on here with details of what you would like, or on the facebook page click on "Store" and then it shows them and has the option to "buy now."  This brings you to my storenvy site, which is http://craftsbydebbie.storenvy.com/

For some reason it wouldn't work when I clicked from the FB page, but if I right clicked and chose "open in new tab" it did open.

Just be sure to let me know what size and if you want a different color than shown or something completely different.  I am up for trying anything!

Quoting oredeb:

gona go visit your site

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)