Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Kindergartener handwriting *Edit to add new pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

My daughter just finished her phonics worksheet for the day. She just turned 5 a couple weeks ago but her handwriting is getting much better!

This is her newest copywork page.  The first line of each line was written by my husband.  The 2nd copied line was written by my daughter. 

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-16):
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM
I use a full curriculum from memoria press. I love it so far. It is easy to follow and change if needed.

Quoting Maryloe:

I am considering homeschooling my Kindergarten daughter. Where did you get the phonics worksheet? How do you homeschooling? Any information would be appreciated.
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

That's so awesome!!!

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:30 PM

This is her newest handwriting page.  The first line of each new line was written by my husband.  The copied line was written by my daughter.  :)

calimom1123
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM
very good! My daughters handwriting was like your husbands at 5! She wrote very well. She wrote cursive by 6 but now at almost 9 she writes not so well because she rushes through! I always have to remind her to slow down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM

That is beautiful handwriting.   My first was like that.   Now?   She writes chicken scratch.... grrrr..

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM
This is better than my 10 and 11 yos! I think they just get lazy though once they know they can write nicely ;)

Your DH has good writing for a man, too, lol. I wouldn't ask my DH to print for copy work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN